Being a master of one or a jack-of-all-trades in today’s world does not bring about success if you are unable to work as part of a team. The importance of teamwork cannot be stressed enough! However, it’s hard to get a group of individuals to work together smoothly. Don’t you agree?
One of the foundation we use to provide some guidance in that area is the framework of Lencioni: The Power of Healthy Teams. The strength of a healthy team lies mainly in
- the ability of team members to build trust,
- to be able to have respectful conflicts with each other,
- to feel committed to the team,
- to dare to hold each other accountable and
- to be able to work in a result-oriented way.
Depending on the maturity of your team, different tools and techniques can be integrated in the transformation path.
examples: Building a culture of Trust; Insights Discovery; …