Corporate Culture & Effective teams
'can'eat strategy for breakfast
This is your organisation, thriving:
Excitement is in the air, ideas flow, and innovation comes naturally as your people invest their creativity into continuously enhancing the customer experience. Your teams easily adapt to unforeseen circumstances, and leadership works to cultivate a shared vision of success. Your employees are learning, growing, and able to bring their full selves to work in support of your organisational purpose.
Thriving Culture + Effective Strategy = Thriving Organisation
It’s a simple formula: As your culture and strategy improve, so does employee engagement – making your team more productive and positively impacting everything from attracting talent to customer satisfaction to profitability.
Some organisations put off efforts to optimise culture, because it is not part of their “hard data” set. Take comfort in knowing that our method (Barrett Values Center) is in fact goal-driven, highly measurable, and offers the best ROI of any performance initiative. Those are the kind of metrics any fan of “hard data” can appreciate.
It is widely recognised that thriving culture is the key contributor to any organisation’s success. What is the most effective path to a thriving culture? Values. They are the key motivators behind your culture.
Focusing on values allows for a profound understanding of your organisation’s present dynamics – so that action plans are based on accurate insights and tuned to your unique circumstances and goals.
Organisations don’t transform. People do.
- Understand what motivates your team:
You’ll get a clear picture of what your employees truly care about, enabling you to keep your employees passionately engaged and performing at their best.
- Diagnose what is and is not working:
The assessment flags the gaps between your current and optimal culture, highlighting any dysfunction in your organisation with our Cultural Entropy® score.
Surveys & Assesments: Powerful tools to reliably diagnose what is working and where attention is needed.
- Discover a clear path forward:
The data is the basis for defining measurable goals and an actionable roadmap to a higher-performance culture.
Collaborative Consulting: Learn to effectively manage your leadership and culture development.
When is this interesting for yourself or for your company?
- Is a good Employer Brand alone not sufficient, but do you also want to strengthen the Employer Experience?
- Do you want to know what values exist in your corporate culture and among employees?
- Are the core values not visible in the workplace?
- Do you want to invest in an inspiring corporate culture?
- Is motivation lost among managers and / or employees?
- Would you like to invest in leadership development and that of your team?
- Is there a high absenteeism?
- Are you worried about an increasing turnover in your workforce?
- Do you want to increase the power of your human potential?
- Have you completed a merger and would you like to create a new common culture?
Curious about your own Personal Values Assessment? Try the FREE Personal Values Assessment of Barrett.