Co-creation with our Clients
We believe it is important to integrate our thinking, actions and experiences while taking into account the following three pillars:
- People-oriented: acting in a human centered manner
- Customer-oriented: We believe it’s important to meet our customers at their bus stop.
- Financial-oriented: Connecting with the current system and guiding them on the road to their goals, that’s what we do.
Sustainable Partners & Proven Methodology
Working together is one of our building blocks, not only from a client perspective but also in the tools and methodologies we use. Re-inventing the wheel is never a good way to work efficient, therefore, we connect with partners and integrate their tools to further improve our own methodology.
Sharing Experts and Empowered Individuals
Unlock your potential:
Letting people discover their personal energy and value compass, gives me a lot of energy and is an important motivation in my work as well as in my life. Living consciously – with that compass in hand – helps transcend the black and white thinking of everyday life.
I believe that working from your expertise and in connection with others, leads to results that are not achievable by one individual alone.
My expertise is in the following areas:
- More than 20 years of experience in the financial and insurance sector as well as in the advisory sector (Trusted Advisor leading small and large transformation processes)
- Building Bridges between different teams (cross-departmental, managerial-staff, IT-business, internal-external); Stakeholder Management
- Leadership Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Career coach
Signed by Ilse Denruyter
(founder of Human Centric Solutions)
But there is more …
Behind Human Centric Solutions, there is a network of experts, each with there own business expertise, brought together in common vision on coaching and transformation.
All coaches are member of the International Coaching Federation (PCC certificed) and/or certified in a specific methodology (such as Barrett Values Center; Insights Discovery; CoreTalents; Agile project management, ADKAR, …).